1. Early morning runs. As much as I grunt, moan, and complain about getting up early, I really do love it. It's the best time of the day for me to run.
2. Because of #1, I come home and get quiet time. This allows me to stay on top of the Nehemiah study, by Kelly Minter. I am learning so much, and can't wait to get together with this girl to chat about it.
3. Challenges! Bob Harper, trainer from the Biggest Loser posted a Death by Burpees WOD on Instagram. What is it? Seven minutes of non-stop burpees. So yesterday, after completing a back/hamstring/shoulders workout, I decided to do it. I was fatigued from my workout, so I ended up doing only 57 burpees. You better believe I will be doing this again! I was drenched with sweat.
|Ahhh! No make-up!|
4. Monday night small group. I am involved with a ministry at church and am so blessed to be a part of. We are studying "Seed" by Priscilla Shirer.
5. Family. We celebrated my Mom's birthday on Sunday. What is a Mexican birthday without a sombrero?
6. Clean eats and a hubby who eats them with me. He will try all of my crazy healthy recipes.
7. Technology. While the Muffin is away on her mission trip, I can see and talk to her. She doesn't have Wifi (My mom pronounces it Weefee! lol!) right now, but I've spoken to her almost every day.
8. Fro-yo. Who doesn't love Fro-yo dates?
9. Snuggle time.
This week has been a rough week with balancing things, so I wanted to post something positive. What are you thankful for this week?